Company Incorporation in Malaysia
Starting up a new business can be as daunting as it is exciting. Many find it intimidating to face a long list of items to deal with such as legal and government requirements, trademarks, licensing, application for tax incentives, just to name a few.
At M.S. Wong & Co., we have the experience, knowledge and a multi-disciplined team to provide you with relevant and reliable advice to help you set up and grow a sustainable business.
Business setup and licensing also applies if you are thinking of investing in Malaysia. Click here to find out more about why you should invest and how we can help you.
Why You Might Need Our Help
Starting a business is not just about finding a profitable business model. There are also many other considerations which include:
- What business structure will you use? Are you setting up as a sole trader, partnership. LLP or limited company?
- Do you have a business plan? Proper planning ensures your model is robust and you have the resources to carry out your business.
- Have you complied with the legal requirements or obtained the necessary licenses?
- Are there any tax incentives you can apply for your business?
- How are you going to recruit the right staff and manage their payroll?
- How are you going to organise and control your business? How do you establish proper accounting and internal control processes in your business to avoid fraud?
- What is your source of finance (initial and long term) and what will the money be used for? Need help with cashflow planning and projections?
- What are the trademarks and business names you need?
- Have you complied with Employment and Business Law requirements? Have you complied with Inland Revenue Board (LHDN) and other government requirements?
- Have you considered the need for Customs licensing including LMW, Sales Tax Licenses and Exemptions from Sales Tax Licensing?
- What IT systems do you need to implement to automate your business and boost efficiency / compliance?
Whilst this list is not exhaustive, it is clear that starting a business requires specialist advice to help you avoid costly pitfalls and save money in the long run.
How We Can Help
Business setup and Incorporation services (private company, limited liability partnerships)
Preparation of business plans
Cashflow projection and planning
Licence and Trademark application
Income Tax, EPF, SOCSO, Service Tax and Sales Tax Registration and Compliance
Implementing proper accounting and internal control processes
Implementing relevant IT and Accounting Systems
We have the experience, knowledge and a multi-disciplined team to provide you advice to help you set up and grow a sustainable business.